Radio in Ireland and the UK.

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:08:26 EST 2008

I know that Power FM, which covers all 7 islands in the Canary Islands uses
RDS.

They have multiple transmitters on some islands and use the "follow along
feature" and I know it will tune your radio to the next available signal.

I think Fresh FM in Tenerife did that as well before they closed down...

I think Oasis FM in Tenerife does it as well.

Power FM covers all 7 islands, Oasis FM covers all of Tenerife and portions
of two others and Fresh FM covered just Tenerife.

Paul Walker