Have you seen today's Boston Globe?...

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 00:41:56 EST 2008

>> There is nothing in the law that restricts content.  People are free to
>> continue doing whatever shows they are doing now.  No one could be
>> restricted from continuing to do shows they do now.
>
> There are only 24 hours per day.  If one of those hours is being used for
> "fairness" it can't be used for something else.

Again, it wont need to be if broadcasters are not being un-fair.

But, right......there are only so many hours in the day...another reason we
should have the fairness doctrine.

Airtime and spectrum space are limited resources.

>> Where does it say that "Govt Beaureacrats" would  be "judging program
>> content"?
>
> If someone complains that a station is not being "fair", someone is going
> to judge that complaint.

Is a "judge" a government beaureacrat?

It has always been the domain of a judge to address justice......if
something went so far as to go to court (very few ever have).

I don't know when judges became "beaureacarat".