Radio in Ireland and the UK.

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 11:47:54 EST 2008

There was a British jock who got a job at CFOX in Montreal back in the
60's. Roger Scott left CFOX for WPTR Albany because the station was
popular back home. Roger's biggest thrill was being one of the 3 MC's
at the Beatles concert at Suffolk Downs ( Arnie Ginsburg and Bruce
Bradley were the others )

Roger sadly died at a very young age.