Radio in Ireland and the UK.

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Sun Nov 9 13:06:01 EST 2008

On Sun, 11/9/08, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:
> (I should note that the 1341 kHz service comes from a tower
> at Lisnagarvey that is apparently the only Blaw-Knox
> "diamond" tower in western Europe. If your travels
> take you that way, Garrett and I would both love to see
> pictures!)

Figured you would want some photos somewhere along the line. :-) Looks like family isn't terribly far away from there -- though when I typed Lisnagarvey in Google maps, I got results for Lisbon, N. Ireland. Provided the camera gets out of the shop in time and provided I find the tower site, it shouldn't be a problem.

And thanks for the advice! Same for Kevin and Paul. I was expecting it to be BBC-dominated, of course, and I will have to check out some of the other services. I can listen to News Hour back home if I really want to.