Have you seen today's Boston Globe?...

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 14:13:58 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@mail.com>

Talk
radio is fine as it is and needs no "Fairness Doctrine".
and those who claim to love "freedom of speech" are
wrong to demand that the government do so.)
<<

Sure, talkradio is seen as "fine" by those who hear their own thoughts
parroted back to them...but that's not what we're talking about.

The Fairness Doctrine does not restrict "freedom of speech".  The same
hosts, can continue doing what they have always done.  No one's speech will
be restricted.

Why people are so against the FD is beyond me.  (Is it that they want to be
able to broadcast "UN-fairly"?)