WRKO to carry Carr's induction to Radio Hall of Fame

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:19:55 EST 2008

Oh good; the recording I have (I have only the bit about Jerry) also included the little
montage that Sandy (I believe) put together including the Vietnam Vet, Jerry talking about
seatbelts, the "washing machine" lady, etc.! Some of Jerry's bumper music was included;
among that was the "do you disagree, or do you agree?" jingle, with "WMEX" edited out.

I think I had recorded the whole show then just saved the part about Jerry (cass.)