fairness doctrine

radiotony radiotony@comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 07:53:59 EST 2008

I think that was kinda why I mentioned it in the first place.
I too am liberal on about 70 percent of the issues.
I have always historically believed in a fairness doctrine.
But after watching this election cycle though, I'm beginning to rethink the
position.

That said, the traditional media does seem to be petering off in sections.
Who knows if any of this will even matter anymore in four years.
Wi-fi radios are now being installed in cars. When this happens to the level

of terrestrial or satellite, anyone and their brother can set up shop and
broadcast
with the potential to reach a large audience. Selling it and making money
will be
difficult and so will building an audience. But reaching that audience will
be easy.

I listen to 3wk.com sometimes at work, if I don't feel like playing any of
my programmed
stuff on the computer. I was shocked last Christmas season to hear ads from
Kay Jewelers
and Toyota on the station. That goes to show you that if you can build an
audience, you
can sell it and make a living.

Best,
Tony Schinella
Politizine.com: Random musings about politics, music, the media and modern
times. Since 2002.
OurConcord.com: News and analysis for and about Concord, N.H.