SNL spoofs Keith Olbermann's Countdown.

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Nov 6 22:49:07 EST 2008

On 6 Nov 2008 at 1:35, Don A wrote:

> > I thought it was a pretty good impression, but the things he talked
> > about were a bit unfair.
>

> Because we all know Keith plays it straight down the middle, huh?  ;-)

No, but he doesn't interrupt people on his show and call them names.
At least not that I've ever seen.  He has unflattering nicknames for
right-wing talk show hosts, such as "Billo the Clown" and "Commedian
Rush Limbaugh," but people who come on his show, so far as I have
seen, are treated with better manners.

I've seen him do long rants that I thought a bit over the top, but
I've never seen him make things up or rant about his grievances
involving personal business.