Beck's politeness, Smerconish's endorsement

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Nov 6 16:17:55 EST 2008

You got it right on that one.  Not only were Randy and Francis on 56 at that
time, but so was the studio control room.  Even if we could have had someone
else do a cut-in on the other side of the newsroom, there would have been no
way to get a decent cut-in on the air.  Yea, we can call up a single camera
in Master, but that's about it.

Larry Weil
WHDH/WLVI Master Control