Fairness Doctrine

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 12:35:25 EST 2008

>>but Sara Palin's wardrobe is certainly news isn't it?<<

>> Considering the number of people who contributed to the Republican
>> campaign,
>> it stands to reason that they might want to know what was done with that
>> money
>> (and in case you didn't already know this, the story was not her
>> wardrobe, but how it was paid for..

This was paid for by people who willingly gave money to the campain to get
McCain elected.  A wardrobe for Palin is part of that task.

I have yet to see a campain contributor that was complaining about the
wardrobe budget.

Only lefties, who didn't give any money and would never vote for them
anyway.  Just looking for another thing to be "appalled" by.

Now, don't you think it's a ligitimate news story for people to know that
Sen. Obama's aunt (who is in his book), lives in their own backyard, lives
in subsidized housing, and is an illegal immigrant?  Not to mention the fact
that Obama "didn't know"?

If nothing else, it's a human interest story.