Beck's politeness, Smerconish's endorsement

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:46:55 EST 2008

>>Utterly ridiculous.  The vast cadre of right-wing conspiracy theorists
are already at it.  (No surprise there....)

Both sides are at it, with the Left salivating at the possible return of
the Fairness Doctrine (want Rush? You'd have to pay for it via
satellite radio). Conspiracy theorists exist on both sides.

>>I do.  There's only one thing Sumner Redstone cares about, and it's
profit.

As do CBS and Greater Media with the switch of WODS and WROR to
all Christmas earlier today. I think of the end of "Green
Chri$tma$" in which "Jingle Bells" merges with the sound of
cash registers ringing and coins jingling. Some conservative talk
radio listeners are already "done" with Smerconish (and claiming he
wasn't on their side all along anyway).