Work Being Done On WNNW-AM 800 Tower

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:41:18 EST 2008

With winter coming, there may not be any more occasions when space on the WNNW tower is
rented to anyone;  but in the spring (which in New England can be a tumultuous time
of year weatherwise), Sundays from surise until noon or so might be a good time.  Perhaps
they chose Tuesday because the weather was ideal, the deal had been made, and there were no
Shaheen-Sununununu (I know how to spell his name...I just don't know when to stop)  spots
to run.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses