Work Being Done On WNNW-AM 800 Tower

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:32:18 EST 2008

When WXCT Southington, CT had some cellular antennas put on one tower, they
were simply at extremely low power for a day or two, for the safety of the
crews..

If it's not safe for them to climb the towers and mount antennas when the
station is on the air and you make references to a broadcast day being
"expendable".. when do you propose they put an antenna up there?

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com