WLS Rewind!

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Mon May 26 21:15:00 EDT 2008

I honestly think WLS was the best Top 40 station ever.

Talent wise it was the equal of WABC if not a little better.

The guy who did sports this morning Les Grobstein is famous in Chicago
for recording a Cubs manager having a meltdown.

Lujack played it unedited and somehow the FCC never did anything. It
is a classic

You can find it on You Tube just search for Lee Elia... he said the
magic words....