WLS Rewind!

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:24:01 EDT 2008

One of their audio sources is not punched up on the aux or program line
that feeds the webstream.  The Nixon bit and a couple of songs or spots
didn't feed as they were mix-minused. Not sure that matters much given
the the flame-thrower 890. (WCBS 880 wipes it out here in western
Vermont as it comes in like a local.)

b -