WLS Rewind

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon May 26 19:17:36 EDT 2008

Tonight on Landecker's rewind - the first song out of the box - you
could hear the mic channel but the music track was just a bleed-over
from another channel.  Interesting to hear him cranking out a talkup but
with no music under it. After some silence you could hear him breathing
and prepping for the back-sell.  The rest of the audio was back on
track.  Perhaps they resurrected the same equipment for the event? <g>

Jocking a rewind weekend must be a blast.

Bill O'Neill

--
I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
/Rodney Dangerfield/