WLS Rewind!

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Mon May 26 13:34:27 EDT 2008

No signal in Vermont either...however...You can listen online at:

http://www.wlsam.com/article.asp?id=152352

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nickolas Noseworthy" <ncn86@hotmail.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 8:24 AM
Subject: WLS Rewind!

I think its really cool that WLS has gone back to its roots today from
6-midnight. Being a little too young to have heard music on WLS, its neat to
here some of the old-style (not old in the least) DJ's bring their charm
back to the airwaves. Its these ladies and gents that got me into a career
in radio in the first place; these were people who didnt just talked about
the music, they got you into the music and made you feel good doing it.
Listening to the stream online (no signal in NH, crud), the old jingles and
disc jockey personality are a refreshing change from normal, plain disc
jockeys of today (except for Bob Shannon, my idol and everyone at WCBS-FM).
WLS lives again!

-Nick
NH