Community Auditions returns to Channel 4

Doug Drown revdoug1@verizon.net
Mon Mar 31 22:57:02 EDT 2008

 This gives me an opportunity to resurrect a question I asked in this forum
about a year ago, and which was never answered:  What was Gene Jones's
 background?  Was he previously a radio personality, singer, or what?  I
remember him well.  -Doug