WTTT night pattern?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 09:46:36 EDT 2008

I am still out in California but last night my son called me asking if
the BC championship game was on radio as it was only being televised
by ESPNU which Comcast does not even offer on the sports tier.

I told him that the station they are on doesn't reach Chelmsford at
night on 1150.

He used his trusty Grundig and the signal boomed in as I could hear it
clearly on the phone. They have to be running a day pattern at night.
I am wondering if they are doing this to reach the Hispanic markets of
Lowell and Lawrence.