WBZ/Westinghouse/Springfield, MA

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Mar 28 17:18:48 EDT 2008

On 28 Mar 2008 Doug Drown wrote:

> One concern that I can envision being raised, IF the developers can be
> convinced that the towers are worth saving, is the liability issue ---
> how to keep people from climbing them.  "Adventuresome" youth (I use
> the term very loosely) will try anything.  As a railroad fan I've
> always been surprised as to how innovative and daring vandals can be.

Shouldn't be that difficult.  The towers are on the roof of the
building.  You have to save the building to save the towers, so you
just configure the building to prevent access to the roof.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856