WMUR

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Mar 27 09:31:19 EDT 2008

Circle 9 was chosen because of WMUR. The logo in those early days was
a circle 9.

When I worked there I had no idea who Clyde Joy was but years later
would find out. I was talking one night to an old friend John Lincoln
Wright who told me that Joy was an inspiration to him when he was
younger.

He said Clyde would have held his own in Nashville but decided he
could be a big fish in a small pond called Northern New England.

Who knew....