WMUR

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 21:16:54 EDT 2008

When Channel 9 lost the Altantic account they started using a 3 sided
board called the Gulf Weather Vane

When they lost Gulf they just covered up the logo

I would love to see a New Hampshire Bandstand tape....that was a crazy
show both on and off air

Clyde and Willie May Joy was a trip to work as well

Looks like Clyde was still performing as late as 2002

and his Circle 9 Ranch still exists
http://www.circle9ranch.com/index.html

http://portsmouthemployment.com/2002news/hampton/09172002/news/24771.htm

Clyde was actually very well regarded by the C&W stars of the day.