Small-town TV (was: WMUR)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 20:50:50 EDT 2008

I will never forget the oddest Uncle Gus.

Gus would handle the booking of children himself and had this huge
folder in the announce booth. One day an entire Cub Scout group from
Waltham has the entire studio booked,

They never showed....

However the show had to go on so the tech staff became the kids....we
did the US states....the bouncing ball game and were interviewed.

Gus somehow kept a straight face throughout.