WRKO bleeps out "Sirius XM" merger news

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:34:26 EDT 2008

Censored! Howie Carr said a naughty word on the radio!

"Oh, breaking news--- Justice Dept. has approved the (silence). Oh that's good...(to producer)
Did you bleep that out? I can't report the news?"

Went to drudge: Sirius XM Merger Approved.
That's right folks: WRKO does not want you to hear the news.
(Similarly back when WTKK had Hannity and he had Opie and Anthony on as guests, WTKK
would not carry the hour. Promoting the competition.)

(In related news, I got an XM radio the other day...now bleep THAT out, Entercom...)