somehow at 7 AM it doesn't seem right

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 13:54:45 EDT 2008

Amazing what we take for granted now. The feed from Japan sounded as
good as if they were at Fenway.

I will never understand why Entercom doesn't put the Sox on WWKB at
night as it would fill up most holes in the network at night and
somebody might actually listen to 1520.

They would have at least one loyal listerner in Rochester.