Ordway family update

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Mar 20 23:57:55 EDT 2008

At 11:10 PM 3/20/2008, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>The Herald talked to Glenn Ordway who gives an update on the health of his
>new daughter and wife. Things are much better.

He was also on the air live Wednesday afternoon, after the Red Sox
game (hey why was Dale Arnold doing play by play with Joe
Castiglione?  I thought Dale was a hockey guy).  Glenn talked for
about an hour regarding his family and what they went
through.  Sounds like things are slowly getting better for him, and
that's a good thing to hear about!