The clout of Jerry Williams

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 21:30:56 EDT 2008

It was Buttons.

2 footnotes.

I did a favor for Mac in the late 60's that required an out of pocket
expense of about 2 bucks.

While I was a part time paid employee to get that 2 bucks back killed
a few trees. He gave me forms to sign that I was absolving Richmond
Brothers from all debts starting with the creation of the world to
this date.

Oh and who paid the bar bill at The Drake hotel in Chicago when I met Jerry?