The clout of Jerry Williams

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Mar 13 20:15:02 EDT 2008

Can anyone answer this query that was sent to me on another list?  "I
am desperately seeking the recording of the radio broadcast of the
7th game of the 1957 NBA finals in which the Boston Celtics beat the
St Louis Hawks in double overtime to win their first NBA
Championship.  My aunt and uncle were at that game at the Boston
Garden, and they tell me that it was, bar none, the greatest sporting
event of all time..."  Reply to me and I will forward it to the guy who asked.