The clout of Bruce Bradley

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Mar 12 13:20:35 EDT 2008

At 11:06 AM 3/12/2008, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>I received an email overnight that Bruce is alive and living in
>Arizona and is aware of this thread. He was doing talk in the Phoenix
>area until 2 years ago.
>
>He also does not want to talk to anybody about Boston ever.

I have heard various things about the way Boston ended for Bruce, and
I'm sure most of us have our own "I was fired unjustly" stories-- I
personally could fill a book with them.  That said, could you tell
your friend who knows where Bruce is to pass along our best wishes,
and perhaps to tell him that while his memories of Boston may indeed
be painful, for many of us, we just want to say we still remember him
fondly; and I for one thank him for being such an inspiration to
me.  He was one reason I went into broadcasting.