Prov.: Oldies 790; WPRO AM simulcast on 99.7

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 02:42:33 EDT 2008

Wandering back toward the original topic ... 790 was earlier
today/Tuesday running ESPN Radio straight through the afternoon, no
liners, no ID heard when I was out and about. Obviously, Scott Cordishi
is gone, as are Andy Gresh and Scott Zolak. It'll be interesting to see
whether WEEI picks up any of the three. I'm thinking Zolak may join
their football shows, but that's it. Anyone know when oldies debut on 790?