Prov.: Oldies 790; WPRO AM simulcast on 99.7

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Mar 11 15:45:17 EDT 2008

On 11 Mar 2008 Sean Smyth wrote:

> Putting Cianci or Finneran on the air ain't about restoring confidence
> in government, Dan: It's solely about ratings. At least in Cianci,
> Citadel was backing a proven radio commodity. Finneran really wasn't
> one. Heck, Entercom might as well have just tried dusting off Billy
> Bulger if they wanted to go that route.

I suspect Billy Bulger would be a much better radio host than
Finneran.  He was always an extraordinary showman hosting the St.
Patrick's Day breakfast.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856