Prov.: Oldies 790; WPRO AM simulcast on 99.7

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 11:39:17 EDT 2008

The great paradox about True Oldies is that Disney didn't flip WPLJ to
it when WCBS-FM went to Jack especially since that is Shannon's home
station. They did make the move in Chicago when WMJK went Jack and now
CBS is stuck with Jack there.

WPLJ could have become WABC-FM and today would be doing fine.