enjoying the new Jerry Williams book

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Mar 9 19:22:08 EDT 2008

At 07:08 PM 3/9/2008, kvahey@comcast.net wrote:
>OK now the authors are flat out wrong. They write that Larry King
>replced Herp Jepko on Mutual in 1978. King replaced Long John Nebel.

I found several other factual errors in the book.  The authors are
two wonderful guys who worked with Jerry, but by their own admission,
they are NOT historians-- they just tried to write a book about
Jerry.  They've started up a website and asked me to send them any
errors I can find.  That was certainly one, but I found a number of
others.  Want me to send some of the errors you observed directly to
the authors?