The Jibguy's ratings

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 18:24:17 EST 2008

I visited Simon once just about 20 years ago.
I was with a friend who made the mistake of mentioning the
Northeastern station that the FCC placed on 104.9. He went into a full
20 minute tirade about the government and was so wound up he didn't
even notice his selection had finished and there was dead air.

Now Simon was convinced it was done to destroy the value of his
license but was that really a valid claim?

Jibguy has what is left of the WXKS-AM listeners who had nowhere else to go.
He still holding at a 1.0 which WAMG and WWZN can only dream of.