Larry Glick

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 15:27:00 EST 2008

My recollection was clubs only.

He once told me a story off air. Mac Richmond once told him that
everytime he played the German marching song Mac would shut his radio
off. So Larry played it as often as he could.

Obviously his producer Muck Meyer would know as much as anyone about
Larry assuming he still with us.

He was never the same after his forced year off when he left BZ for
HDH. Larry had gotten dependent on being heard in 38 states and was
lost just trying to be local.

He made every caller feel important and never talked down or insulted
a bad one.
He really was the best friend for untold millions of lonely people
across the country.

When he left WMEX Mac didn't even try to compete against him and just
ran Steve Fredricks reruns.