The clout of Bruce Bradley

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Mon Mar 3 11:20:33 EST 2008

>>They are spending a fortune on direct-mail advertising in my town. Not
a week goes by without a glossy flier from them in the weekly mailer
that contains all of the (not glossy, but colorful) supermarket
fliers.<<

In our town it's strictly by direct mail...regardless of the fact that RCN in my town is NOT an overbuild.  RCS is only available in one tiny corner of my town; the rest is Comcast.  I'm in the Comcast area...but I get the RCS fliers anyhow.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
WAAF/WEEI/WEEI-FM/WKAF
WMKK/WRKO/WVEI/WVEI-FM