Newspaper survival

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Sun Mar 2 14:46:47 EST 2008

Yesterday, actually.  A full front page story  in this paper (not the NY
Post) about a Kenyan Tribal Chief fining Hillary Clinton for disparaging
Barack Obama by distributing the Muslim garb picture thus bringing
ridicule to Islam.  The fine was stipulated to be paid in cows.  And, I
haven't heard a word about this on radio, yet.