The clout of Bruce Bradley

Martin Waters martinjwaters@yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 21:51:31 EST 2008

>Donna Halper wrote, about Jefferson kaye:
>I heard he asked for a raise
> and they canned
> him.  As others have remarked, jocks were treated
> brutally back then...

   And that's different than now -- how?

   I'm thinking of how Moe Lauzier was just treated by
the schmucks at WRKO. The Herald said he was told 15
minutes after he started his show by his producer that
it was his last show.

    Producer probably means 25-year-old kid. So the
overpaid executives couldn't be bothered to tell him
themselves?

    Back in civilization on planet earth, even
low-life employers have a supervisor tell the employee
he or she is being fired / laid off. They have
policies and handbooks about how to handle it.

   Oh, don't get me started.