RIP George Carlin

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:08:08 EDT 2008

Today (06/25...6 shopping months till Xmas!), Willie Geist played a
tape of the wind blowing the skirt of some female tennis player up
above her thighs on MSNBC's "Morning Joe".  Neka Brzkzqzkvzkqvzski
pretended or really was upset about this and insisted it was time to
get back to the news.
Speaking of MSNBC, it was announced a few days ago that that channel was
being deleted from standard cable and moved to a digital tier, for which
a cable box would be required.  Today, I received a coupon in the mail
good for one free year of Digital Starter.  I'll probably pick it up
on Glenn Street in a less-dangerous section of Lawrence just before MSNBC
is set to disappear.  Thus I'll also get C-Span 2 again.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com