Get together this summer

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Mon Jun 23 15:20:31 EDT 2008

Actually----I was thinking of a get-together myself this year.  I work most
Saturday nights all summer at Salisbury Beach doing "The Saturday Night Sock
Hop" now in its 19th season.

BUT, I do have July 19th off - a Saturday night or we could do something on
a Sunday afternoon.   Gary's Ice Cream in Lowell is on the banks of the
Merrimack River with a park and benches and tables and stuff - a great place
for a cookout.

I'd be glad to provide the parking and the cooking facilities - outdoor
grill - there is a Hess station a half block away with restrooms - and I may
even be able to talk Clark and Sam, the new owners of WCAP into making a
"cameo" appearance.

So that’s just another option if you want to have something closer to home -
gas prices are a killer..............

Gary Francis
WCAP Traffic on the Eights
And