Meet-ups past and future

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Jun 23 11:51:17 EDT 2008

<<On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 01:12:08 -0700 (PDT), Sean Smyth <sean.smyth@yahoo.com> said:

> Speaking of which ... will there ever be another one of those? I
> thoroughly enjoyed listening to the radio talk at Fireflys a few years
> back.

That was June, 2005.

Scott, Mike Fitzpatrick, and I have been discussing a Maine trip in
late August.  If it comes together, we are planning on having an event
up there.  The details are all still up in the air.  If you have any
suggestions as to a group-friendly venue that's reasonably accessible
for people coming from Boston as well as the locals, please let us
know privately.  We could do lunch, a cookout, or a traditional
restaurant dinner, depending on what people are interested in.

-GAWollman