digital converter box -- surprising performance

John Mullaney john@minutemancomm.com
Sun Jun 15 21:30:07 EDT 2008

Sid my installation was stopped in it's tracks because of my ISDN line at
home. The techs where not allowed to leave my copper and had no way to
deliver ISDN over FiOS. I remain on Comcast today and anytime a Verizon
sales person drops by they say the same is still true.

John   K1BOS

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Sid Schweiger
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 2:00 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: RE: digital converter box -- surprising performance

>>I'd consider it, but I don't like the fact that they
insist on disconnecting copper POTS lines to subscribers.<<

They do no such thing.  I know a number of people with Verizon FiOS, and all
report that you can easily and without any hassle request that you keep your
copper POTS connection.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
WAAF/WEEI/WEEI-FM/WKAF/WMKK/WRKO/WVEI/WVEI-FM
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040

Checked by AVG.
6:02 PM