digital converter box -- surprising performance

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 10:26:02 EDT 2008

And where is "34" located? I know it's in
> Spanish because it came in
> OK very briefly just once--in the early AM--but never
> before or since.
> I usually get the "no signal" dialog. The
> timing--early on a hot,
> humid morning--made me suspect that tropospheric ducting
> affects not
> only low-band VHF and FM but also UHF.>

Digital 34 is WNEU-DT (Analog 60).  They are running on the same tower as 60 (in Goffstown, NH atop the mountain, 6 miles west of Manchester) with Telemundo programming (NBC's network en Espanol).

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"