digital converter box -- surprising performance

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Fri Jun 13 18:17:18 EDT 2008

<<On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:51:40 -0400, "Jeff Lehmann" <jjlehmann@comcast.net> said:

> 62 transmits from the top of a building in downtown Boston, and sends most
> of it's signal west, towards Framingham

62 analog is on One Beacon Street, overlooking the State House.  62
digital (on RF channel 18) is located on FM-128 in Newton.  Likewise,
while 68 analog is on the Pru, 68 digital (RF channel 32) is on
FM-128.

The only DTVs not in the Newton/Needham complex are 66 (on 23, moving
to 27) in Hudson and 27 (on 29) in Boylston.  I seem to recall that
one or both of those had proposed moving to Newton in the past, but
that's not what they are doing for 2009.

-GAWollman