Tim Russert Dead

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:47:32 EDT 2008

Garrett Wollman wrote:
> <<On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:35:06 -0400, "Bill O'Neill" <billohno@gmail.com> said:
>

>> Just breaking on Drudge and NY Post reports that "has died after
>> collapsing at NBC's Washington news bureau, a source said. He was 58
>> years old."
>>

> The NYT confirms, citing family members.  Damn.
>
> -GAWollman

Tom Brokaw did the actual break-in on NBC and MSNBC just now. Very
touching.  Now, it's Brian Williams on MSNBC live from a US Afghanistan
airfield with Andrea Mitchell in DC.

Big Russ and Me was one of the best books I've ever read.  And one of
the only that I then went on to share with my dad.  Apparently, Tim had
been working quite hard. He was at work prepping for Meet the Press and
other weekend duties.  What a loss.

Bill O'Neill