Letter To The Editor In Today's Globe

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:59:52 EDT 2008

There's a Letter To The Editor in today's (06/09) Boston Globe that I feel
entitled to reproduce in full because:

(1) it's uncharacteristically short
(2) links to items in the Globe become defunct rather quickly
and
(3) it's by me.

Headline: "What's In A Name Change?"

         I read your story about the naming-rights switch of the
         Tweeter Center in Mansfield to the Comcast Center (Business,
         June 5) with fear and trepidation.  Does this mean I'll be billed
         by Comcast for concerts I never attended the way I'm billed for
         TV channels I never watch?

--
See Exclusive Videos: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/