WMEX is Gone

Blaine Thompson blainethompson@gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 01:04:05 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 12:54 AM, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:

> I wonder about that, actually. I'm sure that on an operational level,
> they're making a profit,

The "big religious groups" financial doings also baffle me, although Scott
explained the terms of these purchases, which make more sense now.

I cover radio in Indiana a'la what Scott does for the northeast.   One of
the "big religious groups" has a FM station (Class B1) off the air in
Indiana for some basic parts replacement issues.  I talked with the CE for
the radio station who told me they can not afford the repair until they
receive more donations.  I forget the specifics of what they needed, but I
think coax cable was on the list, and that could mean a few different
problems...

- Blaine