WMEX is Gone

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Jun 4 01:33:21 EDT 2008

Garrett Wollman wrote:
> <<On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 00:54:02 -0400, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> said:
>
>> (I'm not privy to EMF's internal financials, so this is at best informed
>> speculation, mind you.)
>
> However, as a 501(c)(3) charity, they are required to file an annual
> return on IRS form 990, and to send you[1] a copy of this form if you ask
> them nicely.
>
> -GAWollman
>
> [1] Or anyone else.

Well, yeah, and there are websites out there that will even spare me (or
anyone else) the "ask them nicely" portion of the work. I'm neither
blessed with the accounting skills needed, nor the time needed, to match
up their income from the form 990 with the debts they're accumulating
based on all the purchases they keep making...but if anyone else wants
to try, have at it!