Joe Bergantino leaves WBZ

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 20:48:38 EDT 2008

There have been rumors that somebody who worked at BZ may be returning
to be the lead sports anchor. He did weekends before Burton but took
the lead job at a Detroit station.

Still Lobel had his loyal followers and he WAS the person to watch if
something broke.

I would not be shocked to see Lobie land at FOX25 as Butch Sterns is
just terrible.