Oldies

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 21:51:13 EDT 2008

There is always WATD reaching far back and deep for really-old oldies.  They
even go the next step at night playing Blues and Blues-flavored oldies.  It
gets to be a bit too deep for me.

And there is an outstanding selection of music on internet "radio."  The
station "Kool Mix Radio," plays the obligatory 60s-70s-80s, but there is a
real emphasis on 60s.  And they go deep into 60s Top 40 hits.  You *will*
find yourself saying, "Oh Wow!"

Also being a child of FM-Album-Rock radio, you should check out "Boomer
Radio - Vintage Rock."  They have a really amazing selection of the
album-rock that I still love to hear.  I'd swear that they pull their music
from my collection.

Of course the things that are missing with internet radio are:
You can't hear it in your car.  (Yet)
No live voices...  And that's what I miss most.  I've always felt that I can
play all this music on my own, but the thing that makes it special are the
voices and stuff that goes on in-between the songs.  I guess that's why most
of us are here.

-Lou